23 nov 2009

Meld je nu aan bij PartyPoker en krijg €325 bonus!

I’m comforting myself with a drink and exchange a few bad beat stories with the locals. I must say it’s great to be at a grassroots poker event like this. The action is good, the players are friendly and the atmosphere is more relaxed than the big pro tournaments.



I will play my second tournament for the night and then go back to my room to prep myself for my own Stewart Scott Aussie Millions Highroller Invitational online tourney on Party Poker tomorrow evening at 19:00. It’s a $270 buy in with a $12,000 GTD. This is important to me because all my Aussie poker mates will play it and I want to do well.Over and out from GoulburnStewart Scott

Positioned just between Sydney and Canberra, Goulburn is mainly known for its maximum security prison. Today the prison takes the backseat when the NPL state final has managed to attract 562 action thirsty poker players to fight it out for the $31,500 prize pool with a $12,000 Aussie Millions package on top.


  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Lure Sex
Game Make Money

 
Copyright 2009 NL-Shooping